To evolve a shared vision of national development priorities, sectors and strategies with the active involvement of States.
To foster cooperative federalism through structured support initiatives and mechanisms with the States on a continuous basis, recognizing that strong States make a strong nation.
To develop mechanisms to formulate credible plans at the village level and aggregate these progressively at higher levels of government.
To ensure, on areas that are specifically referred to it, that the interests of national security are incorporated in economic strategy and policy.
To pay special attention to the sections of our society that may be at risk of not benefiting adequately from economic progress.
To design strategic and long term policy and programme frameworks and initiatives, and monitor their progress and their efficacy. The lessons learnt through monitoring and feedback will be used for making innovative improvements, including necessary mid-course corrections.
To provide advice and encourage partnerships between key stakeholders and national and international like-minded Think tanks, as well as educational and policy research institutions.
To create a knowledge, innovation and entrepreneurial support system through a collaborative community of national and international experts, practitioners and other partners.
To offer a platform for resolution of inter-sectoral and inter departmental issues in order to accelerate the implementation of the development agenda.
To maintain a state-of-the-art Resource Centre, be a repository of research on good governance and best practices in sustainable and equitable development as well as help their dissemination to stake-holders.
To actively monitor and evaluate the implementation of programmes and initiatives, including the identification of the needed resources so as to strengthen the probability of success and scope of delivery.
To focus on technology upgradation and capacity building for implementation of programmes and initiatives.
To undertake other activities as may be necessary in order to further the execution of the national development agenda, and the objectives mentioned above.
NITI AaYOG Features
NITI Aayog is developing itself as a State-of-the-art Resource Centre, with the necessary resources, knowledge and skills, that will enable it to act with speed, promote research and innovation, provide strategic policy vision for the government, and deal with contingent issues.
NITI Aayog’s entire gamut of activities can be divided into four main heads:
Design Policy & Programme Framework
Foster Cooperative Federalism
Monitoring & Evaluation
Think Tank and Knowledge & Innovation Hub
The different verticals of NITI provide the requisite coordination and support framework for NITI to carry out its mandate. The list of verticals is as below:
* Women & Child Development
* Governance & Research
* Skill Development & Employment
* Rural Development
* Sustainable Development Goals
* Managing Urbanization
* Financial Resources
* Natural Resources & Environment
* Science & Tech
* State Coordination & Decentralized Planning (SC&DP)
* Social Justice & Empowerment
* Land & Water Resources
* Data management & Analysis
* Public-Private Partnerships
* Project Appraisal and Management Division (PAMD)
* Development Monitoring and Evaluation Office
* National Institute of Labour Economics Research and Development (NILERD)
NITI AaYOG Benefits
As explained above, the aim of government is to maintain a centralized database of all NGO/Trust/Society desirous to work for the welfare of society and wants to raise fund/grant from government department to achieve their objectives.
As per government database, as on date 82203 NGOs as already enrolled on NGO Darpan portal, on which you can easily track/search the details of registered NGO. Some of the Major benefits are:
1. It is mandatory to get Niti Aayog registration for getting government funding.
2. It improves the credibility for NGO/Trust/ Society for getting donation from general public also.
3. NGO Darpan Portal maintains database of Blacklisted NGO’s also.
4. Through this portal you can directly apply for grant, to the ministry from which you want to avail donation/grant
Eligibility Criteria for Niti Aayog Registration
1. As on Date, NGO/Trust/Society having valid PAN Number is eligible to apply for Niti Aayog Registration. Persons in Individual Capacity are not allowed to apply for Niti Aayog Registration
2. Must have valid mail id and Mobile Number
3. Must have valid PAN Card, Aadhar Card details of governing body members
4. Must have valid Trust Deed/ Society Registration Certificate
Registration Services List
society registration services in chennai ,
niti aayog registration services in chennai ,
ngo registration services in chennai ,
ngo consultant services in chennai ,
msme registration services in chennai ,
gst registration services in chennai ,
fcra registration services in chennai ,
darpan registration services in chennai ,
company registration services in chennai ,
charitable trust registration services in chennai ,
80g registration services in chennai ,
12a registration services in chennai ,
ssi registration services in chennai ,
trade mark registration services in chennai ,
trust registration services in chennai ...
Copyright : 2020-2030 www.twgindia.com All Rights Reserved.